FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

1st time LED project

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ehonda

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: 1st time LED project Reply with quote

Evening guys,

looking for some advice to be honest, i am currently trying to create from scratch a nightlight i can take with me and use when coarse fishing on my on at a lake.

however I'm not sure what LED's to purchase/commit to as their seems to be so many on offer, realistically I'm looking for ultra bright led's to light up my designated area at night so i can see exactly what I'm doing (means no more falling over or treading on equipment accidentally! )

the light itself needs to offer me three different colour settings, of white red and blue, so at the moment I'm thinking 7 ultra bright led's per colour? therefore 21 in the circuit in total.

any help/ information would be appreciated massively, as my led knowledge at the moment is novice to say the least! i don't want to start purchasing led's that aren't going to be viable,

many thanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> LED Projects All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: