FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

Survey on Physical Computing and Microcontroller

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Microcontroller Resources
View previous topic :: View next topic  
asking-student

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:39 pm    Post subject: Survey on Physical Computing and Microcontroller Reply with quote

Dear user,

I need YOUR help in order to get some insight into the substance of microcontrollers and physical computing.

The basic question that needs to be answered is, what the problems are that occur in the process of physical prototyping, what the reasons for these problems are, and how these problems can be avoided.

The results will be used in a bachelor thesis, that deals with this topic, trying to find out how easy - or difficult - it is to enter that particular field.

I kindly ask you to follow the following link and to participate at this survey.

http://www.kwiksurveys.com?s=NJDNHK_210fb8e2

Thank you very much in advance!

Vletsou Ioanna
LMU - University of Munich

asking-student

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few people have answered but I would need some more participants. It would be a great help, as I'm moving on with my bachelor thesis and I just need some more insight into this topic!
Thanks a lot Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Microcontroller Resources All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: