FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

Amateur needs help with converting 32 led flashlight to 12 V

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mikeinsarasota

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:43 am    Post subject: Amateur needs help with converting 32 led flashlight to 12 V Reply with quote

I have built a couple Recumbent Trikes -- Tadpole type -- meaning 2 wheels on the front - because I have a bad leg in order to get some exercise. Now here in Hot Fl I ride mainly at night and I need good lights that will work off of 12volt DC 2000mAh VHS Camcorder battery that I have mounted inside the headrest. Not being knowledge able about electrical things at all here I am..... can you guys help me ? I want to use one of these 32 led flashlights from Harbor Freight for a headlight and simply know next to nothing about how to do it. The specs on the flashlight is - Super bright LEDs -- 32 in all! -- make this flashlight a great choice for lighting up dark areas.
■Rugged anodized aluminum body
■Compact design
■Water resistant
■Rubber on/off push button - <dont intend to use this switch ...> will use whats recomended by you all......
■1-15/16" diameter lens
■11,000-13,000 candela light output
Requires three AAA batteries, sold separately.
Overall dimensions: 3-3/4" L x 1-1/4" diameter
Shipping Weight: 0.28 lbs
This is a very nice little black all aluminum number with even o-rings to seal out the water -- I think its ideal for the use if I can make it work with your directions...????????? Any help would be greatly appreciated.... thx mikeinsarasota Confused

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> LED Projects All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: