FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

Need Bigtime Help for My University Research Project

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> New Projects Currently Being Developed
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zaffry007

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:36 am    Post subject: Need Bigtime Help for My University Research Project Reply with quote

Hi Friends......

I need big time Help for my University Research Project.... its an individual project and also it needs to be regarding Computer Networks. as i am a network engineering Student...... or at least computer related projects...
so friends i need help ASAP i need to give the proposal in a couple of weeks. the project shouldn't be very expensive but it should be mind blowing..
So hoping for your replies Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Alexander125
HG Master

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why don't you try to build a supercomputer from some old pc's laying around?
Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching network traffic to find vulnerabilities seems to be popular these days and would get you tons of press!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> New Projects Currently Being Developed All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: