FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

Portable EMP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Electronic Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heitynn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:48 am    Post subject: Portable EMP Reply with quote

Hello everyone!

Is there anybody who cane help me build a mini EMP. An improvised one is much preferred. Something that you can place in a pocket and will not harm you.

I've heard so much about this awesome technology and is very much curious in building one. Apparently, I don't have much resources with me.

I hope someone can help me on this.

Thanks a lot

Laughing

Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Portable EMP Reply with quote

Heitynn wrote:
Hello everyone!

Is there anybody who cane help me build a mini EMP. An improvised one is much preferred. Something that you can place in a pocket and will not harm you.

I've heard so much about this awesome technology and is very much curious in building one. Apparently, I don't have much resources with me.

I hope someone can help me on this.

Thanks a lot

Laughing

I have not built it but here is a schematic that might get you started.
http://www.freeinfosociety.com/electronics/schemview.php?id=2280
Heitynn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:27 am    Post subject: Re: Portable EMP Reply with quote

Alan wrote:
I have not built it but here is a schematic that might get you started. http://www.freeinfosociety.com/electronics/schemview.php?id=2280

Thanks for the reply. I'vve checked on it already but as for a total newbie, I need more explanation to the diagram. I hope someone can help me on this.

Treat me like a total noob on this kind of project.

Thanks a lot
Heitynn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:10 am    Post subject: Re: Portable EMP Reply with quote

[quote="Alan
I have not built it but here is a schematic that might get you started.
http://www.freeinfosociety.com/electronics/schemview.php?id=2280[/quote]

If you can explain it to me, that will be better. Like what are the things needed?

Thanks
Omega

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mini emp is impossible by definition, because EMP means extreme power.
design on that page is quite useless.

any pocket size designs are useless because mobile phone will make more power when ringing.

any more serious design is somehow dangerous because it may shock you severely if mishandled.

basically you charge some big capacitor and then somehow short circuit it with some big diameter coil made of single and thick wire.
If you somehow touch it with you hands that may paralyze them for long time. assuming that you stay alive.

but if you are capable to be careful you may try to get some big and high voltage capacitor, then charge it from power network, and discharge through some coil.

if you will be lucky that design will crash computer mouse withing 1m range
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Electronic Help All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: