FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

Project in Brazil need professional

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> New Projects Currently Being Developed
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gui cunha

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:36 pm    Post subject: Project in Brazil need professional Reply with quote

Dear Friends,

My name is Guilherme Cunha and I'm a visual artist living in Brazil. I'm putting together a team, linking different minds and knowledge back grounds to work in a project dealing with 3d building faced projection and LED sensorial (interactive) sculptures for a company here in Brazil. For that I'm contacting professional working in the field of computing, programing, technology, electronics, LED technicians etc.

I'm looking for people in different countries (not only in Brazil) because I believe in the plural aspect of the human mind's perception to enhance the group overall creativity. Many cultures, many points of view, better results.

I would like to know if you could be interest in talk about the project, for a first contact, to introduce the project, to exchange portfolios and discuss further conditions

I would appreciate very much if you could consider my request.

Thank for your time and attention,

Sincerely,

Gui Cunha

Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Guilherme,

I would spend some time and contact some university electronic engineering departments. There are always students interested in applying their knowledge for a purpose.

Here is one example department.
http://www.ece.cornell.edu/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> New Projects Currently Being Developed All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: