FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

Power Glove

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:14 pm    Post subject: Power Glove Reply with quote

Power glove is used to make a new gaming system.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Power-Glove-20th-Anniversary-Edition/

"I'm a video game programmer by day, and I love playing with custom input peripherals. I decided to mod a Nintendo Power Glove to work with some of the games I've worked on. It replaces the original Power Glove's ultrasonic sensors with an accelerometer, the microcontroller with an open-source Arduino, and the wired connection with Bluetooth. I'll show you how to mod your own Power Glove, so you can make it into something more than just a crappy controller for your NES!"

codyBane

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly someone should make one of these into a mouse. I'd buy it. Who's the silly person who made mice wireless but decided they still need to be on a desk when we have all manner of analog controls and togglesticks and touchpads that could be put into a handheld device. Or how about a pointer mounted on your glasses that moves the mouse wherever you look?

Good stuff.

Quote:
I love the Power Glove. It's so bad.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Other All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: