FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

What do you think about itunes plus?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
speedytom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah right,if they cared about our needs, they would have offered free upgrade for the bought songs.

jackdoo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always prefer to convert the protected files I buy; this way I donít have to worry when something like this happens. Not that I wanna share them, but I like to keep all my music clean from drm.
Martian
Semi Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for you, but still let me disagree with you, this might be seen as piracy and I've never wanted and still don't want to mess with the law, in no way. So, I'll stay with my idea.
Namaste

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you read his post attentivelly??? He said he won't share his music with other persons and this must be legal, the conversion thing is a good option, you don't pay again for the music which effectivelly is our music now...
jackdoo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatís wrong with wanting to use the files I pay for in a way I find suitable. Of course if I unprotected the files esp to put them on p2p networks then we could start talkin about doing something illegal.And anyways ,this is old news.
Ylowa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A good idea, indeed! But, still I heard that it is illegal even for personal usage. If you're asking me, this is another way to make money. They should let us to use the files you buy on at least 2 music devices...
Martian
Semi Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's illegal even it's for personal use.... Because you crack the DRM from the moment you want to remove it.... And then you get mess with the law and I don't want to do that and get in jail for what??? For some music??
jackdoo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no cracking involved, just recording what comes through your sound card.U can't say that you're messing with the file if you don't crack it.As long as you keep the files for yourself you should be on the safe side.
Martian
Semi Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, I've never heard that you can remove the DRM by recording, just by cracking it... Ok, let say it's like you, but still, the recordings don't affect the quality of the files????
jackdoo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not that much.After all I donít think for the average listener the difference is too noticeable .I think that also depends on the type of app u use and on how good it does the job.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Anything goes All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: