FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

Xbox 360 controller - radio controlled car

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Electronic Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Metalic Soulja

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:35 am    Post subject: Xbox 360 controller - radio controlled car Reply with quote

I am doing a radio controlled car for a school project and am very keen on using an Xbox 360 controller to control it.
I know the Controller uses a radio frequency of 2.4Ghz but I'm pretty sure that a standard 2.4Ghz receiver for a radio controlled vehicle wouldn't work. There is also the option of using the Xbox receiver for the PC... but then how do i get this into the car and working without putting a computer into it, or i could use a broken or working Xbox 360 inside of it but then how do i get it to control the servo motors and everything else?
the car will be about 1 meter in length and is going to be a hummer (not that that has much to do with anything). i am also on a tight budget at this time until i get a job which should be very soon i am hoping

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Electronic Help All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: