FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

BLUE BAWLS TABLE????

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: BLUE BAWLS TABLE???? Reply with quote

hey guys this is my first post... hope u guys think it's a decent idea.

after looking at the disco bar/floor i couldn't stop drooling but then i realized how mucht those guys spent$$. i want to make a cool table w.o spending tons of $$. i also saw the blue bawls light and i wonder how hard would it be to do a table that lights up when the light is lowered i.e. some's hand or glass being set down. i was thinking maybe around 72"x40" table with 8"x8" sections each with 1 of the blue balls light setups in it. for this i'd of course dump the 9v batteries for an ac-dc power source.

i have the sligest clue on where to start with this. how would i connect all the leds? reisitors? how much power do i need for the 36 or so led things?

thanks in advance guys

Modio
HG Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seems like you would build 45 seperate lights, then connect all the power leads to one source.

and since it doesnt seem like you would be using bawls bottles to hold the electronics, to keep with the bawls light theme use bawls bottles for the legs...just a thought.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> LED Projects All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: