FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

Laser oscilloscope

View previous topic :: View next topic  
megamachine
Semi Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:22 am    Post subject: Laser oscilloscope Reply with quote

This is mine laser oscilloscope

This is my scopes vdo with sound
http://mtaram.googlepages.com/Laser_scope.wmv
another one but mic accidentaly got switched off
http://utkarsh.megamachine.googlepages.com/mylaservisualization.avi
Tell me how was it.

Last edited by megamachine on Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Re: Laser oscilloscope based on alan Reply with quote

megamachine wrote:
This is mine laser oscilloscope
This is my scopes vdo
http://utkarsh.megamachine.googlepages.com/mylaservisualization.avi
Tell me how was it.

Fantastic job.
zak4000

Location: England, West Norfolk (East-ish England) (Confusing isn't it?? (Sort-of))

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, i'm making one too, what RPM should the disk part be?
Cuz i'm making my own stepper controller, the one on my HD slows down if theres no responce from the arm thing....
Would it be ok to put mirrors around the middle part in a octagon shape?

PS How do you post images?
Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zak4000 wrote:
Hi, i'm making one too, what RPM should the disk part be?
Cuz i'm making my own stepper controller, the one on my HD slows down if theres no responce from the arm thing....
Would it be ok to put mirrors around the middle part in a octagon shape?

PS How do you post images?

Hi zak4000,

I would think the speed of the motor should be quite slow since you are going to be using lots of mirrors. If I were you I would use a DC motor and have a way to vary the voltage. To see the waveform properly I would think 100 to 200 RPM would be about right.

To post a picture there are two ways, you can either click the "Gallery" link at the top of the page and sign up for a Image Gallery membership, this will allow you to upload images to this site. The other option would be to host your images at another location and simply reference them from a post.

To get the image to show up in a post simply paste the URL of the image onto the page, then highlight the image and click the "Img" button. This simply places tags around the image location so that it will be displayed as an image.
Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alan wrote:
To post a picture there are two ways, you can either click the "Gallery" link at the top of the page and sign up for a Image Gallery membership, this will allow you to upload images to this site. The other option would be to host your images at another location and simply reference them from a post.

To get the image to show up in a post simply paste the URL of the image onto the page, then highlight the image and click the "Img" button. This simply places tags around the image location so that it will be displayed as an image.

Sorry about the problems, the image gallery was generating incorrect email verification links. All should be working good now. Go here for details on how to do it.

http://forum.hackedgadgets.com/viewtopic.php?t=134
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Laser Projects All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: