FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

New technology for your cell phone

View previous topic :: View next topic  
secondpush

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:10 am    Post subject: New technology for your cell phone Reply with quote

Are you guys aware of Nav4All, a newly developed off-board navigation software designed for your GPRS cell phones? Once you download and install this software in your cell, by adding a Bluetooth GPS receiver, you will be able to use your mobile to do GPS tracking and tracing, provided that the GPS receiver is connected with your cell, and you have constant GPRS internet connection. The exchange of data between your cell and the central server who provides the digital map is carried out in forms of GPRS, and the file size is pretty small, the company guarantees its map to be absolutely the latest world-wide, not just that, the simplicity of operating the software triumphs other navigation systems. For the time being, even though the software is free of charge for everyone to download it from its website, the service is still only at the testing stage, and is only open to European users. Yet, rumor has it that the launch in North America is imminent, so, personally, I'm quite looking forward to this thing...

taylor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: judging the phone by ringtones Reply with quote

There are some people who feel that to download free ringtones is the one and only criteria of having a cell phone and accordingly they seem to rate their mobile, but any prudent person wont think in this way and as everyone knows the ringtones are only an added feature to make the phone sound better and I donít understand what on earth has this got to do with the overall functionality of the phone? How strange can people act at times!
williams

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:32 am    Post subject: Re: judging the phone by ringtones Reply with quote

taylor wrote:
There are some people who feel that to download free ringtones is the one and only criteria of having a cell phone and accordingly they seem to rate their mobile, but any prudent person wont think in this way and as everyone knows the ringtones are only an added feature to make the phone sound better and I donít understand what on earth has this got to do with the overall functionality of the phone? How strange can people act at times!

I dont know what you are talking about, but nav4all isn't a ringtone. Can't you read or something. But anyway I am using it for 2 months now and i think it has the basics,but some features still need to be more sophisticated..Although it is for free and is easy to be used ,its main drawback is that the maps are not that detailed ..Also ,Even if you veer off course, the system recalculates your route and puts you back on track ,but with a certain delay ..It could be better ,but i guess as it is still for free it is not fully developed yet..Anyways , if you need it mainly for highways ,it works well.. If you do not want spend a lot of money on a gps system, it is a good alternative . http://www.nav4all.com/site2/www.nav4all.com/eng/download.php http://www.nav4all.com/site2/www.nav4all.com/eng/handsets.php

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Thumbs Up! Reply with quote

secondpush wrote:
Are you guys aware of Nav4All, a newly developed off-board navigation software designed for your GPRS cell phones? Once you download and install this software in your cell, by adding a Bluetooth GPS receiver, you will be able to use your mobile to do GPS tracking and tracing, provided that the GPS receiver is connected with your cell, and you have constant GPRS internet connection.

I support it. It's the only thing that makes sense.

Indianapolis jobs ** Denver Colorado Real Estate
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Anything goes All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: