FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

Art Project

View previous topic :: View next topic  
daves
Semi Newbie

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:10 pm    Post subject: Art Project Reply with quote

I'm starting an art project using some old stained glass windows putting led's behind them depending on the brightness of the ledís using something to defuse the light. Also using ledís to encompass some metal flowers, bugs and such on the outside of the frames. I was wondering if there is a way to make some of the lights to blink like star lights. I'm running the ledís in parallel. There should be around 15/20 lights for each of three of the windows. I'm using an adapter plug in the wall type 12volt with .5 amp. I ordered the resistors that were recomended on the site and wondering if that was right... and if the power is right also..

60 Resistors with a value of 360 Ohms
60 Resistors with a value of 470 Ohms

10 White LEDs, 13000mcd
10 UV (ULTRA VIOLET) LEDs, 3000mcd
20 Red LEDs, 8000mcd
20 Green LEDs, 8000mcd
20 Blue LEDs, 6000mcd
20 Yellow LEDs, 5000mcd
20 Orange LEDs, 5000mcd

I canít thank everyone for all of your help so farÖ.. By looking at your posts and Alanís website (just ordered a bunch of stuff from him) I was able to figure it out, I thinkÖ. GrinÖ We shall find out. When I finish I will post some picís to let you see what your help has done.

Thanks,

dave

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> LED Projects All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: