FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

ANTIQUE FRISBEE with LEDs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
triumphman
Semi Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:52 pm    Post subject: ANTIQUE FRISBEE with LEDs Reply with quote

This an old design of a toy I made years ago before they came out on the market. It is simple and you only need a few parts. Anyone can make this. First thing you MUST have is a frisbee (8", 10", or 11"),
some duct or scotch tape, thin wires, 4 LEDs, 9V battery clip, and
a way to drill the holes in the rim of the frisbee. If no drill or dremel use a pocketknife (primitive but ok). The holes must be very snug to allow the LEDs to fit so their little red caps stick out. Anyone can make this, with no electronic training. When you throw this in the dark it looks cool coming at you and you quickly adjust to catching it in total (almost) darkness. Any questions? Question Razz

Turd
HG Ruler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds cool! I never played Frisbee in the dark. To make it more interesting you could strobe the LEDs Very Happy

eric
triumphman
Semi Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:47 pm    Post subject: LED FRISBEE Reply with quote

[quote="Turd"]Sounds cool! I never played Frisbee in the dark. To make it more interesting you could strobe the LEDs Very Happy

eric[/quote]
To :Turd (Eric)Thanks, I may try that. Do you know how I can post pictures of the Frisbee ? I have jpeg pics on my Windows XP Documents.
Turd
HG Ruler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First sign up at Photobucket (or someplace else) then upload your pic there and copy the "IMG Code" and paste it into your post Very Happy

eric
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Toy Hacks All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: