FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

Auto Hot Keys
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
precisewitem
HG Master

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Auto Hot Keys Reply with quote

Found this cool program that lets you create scripts / hotkeys for windows. It's called auto hot keys. It's pretty powerful and it comes with an auto script writer/recorder. It lets you send keystrokes and mouse clicks. It also has a lot of application and GUI features. Here's a link, check this out.

http://www.autohotkey.com/

I'll be posting something cool I'm doing with this program in a few days when I finish my scripts. I still have to add some error checking.

Thomas Edison
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like an interesting program. I am looking forward for the results of your testing.
precisewitem
HG Master

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:55 am    Post subject: Live Search Club Scripting Reply with quote

So I recently found this promotion MS is doing called Live Search Club / Club Live.

www.clublive.com

Basically you play games to get tickets towards prizes. Apparently people have been boting / scripting this since the beginning back in May. MS has taken measures to disable most if not all of the macros and programs that were originally used. They have also added a section to thier TOS and Rules about boting and a warning on thier main page.

Currently the best exploit that can be used is in the give up option for the games using a firefox plugin called work offline extension. I've been working on some scripts to use the exploit.

What happens is you sign off using the work offline plugin, give up the answers, and sign back on to complete the questions by clicking a magnifying glass. It has taken me a few days to compile the click locations for almost all of the possible magnifying glass boxes. I've been perfecting the script as well for timing and error catching.

The game I'm targeting is Flexicon, it gives more points than many of the other games, somewhere in the 16000 range. I have also created a script for Chicktionary that uses someone elses script, but automates the process, bypassing the captchas.

I won't be releasing the script here. I do not expect to get anything out of this. It is a possibility though as people have gotten prizes on boted accounts. The script actually completes the games and not too quickly.

The Flex script requires you to babysit it to enter the captchas. I'm working on a captcha exploit for this game as well, so it could be fully automated. The script is quite extensive at this point.

Here is some more documentation:
**************************************************************************************
What You Need:

1) Firefox with default theme.
2) Work Offline Plug-in 1.3 for Firefox.
3) 1280X768 resolution.
4) Window sized exactly as mine is. This is important. I've included screen shots of
the window and my desktop, a helper script that clicks your screen at the location
of the edges of my window - where your window should be, and locations / size of
window to be used with windows spy (included with auto hot keys).
5) Cable internet over 1Mbs. If your cable is slow you may need to increase the sleep
times between clicks for all steps.
6) Auto Hot Keys program, www.AutoHotKeys.com

**************************************************************************************
Simple Code Examples:

CODE_______________________ DESCRIPTION_______________________________________

Sleep, 1000 - Sleep = pause/wait 1000 = 1 second
MouseClick, Left, 567,302 - Click the left mouse button at x=567 y=302
WinActive - Window code do not change
IfWinNotActive - Window code do not change
PixelGetColor, pixelc, 567,302 - Checks color under mouse location 567,302, stored in
the variable pixelc as a hex number
IfEqual, pixelc, 0xFFFFFF - Checks pixelc against color of the screen it should
be on at the moment. the color is a hex value
Goto Done - Control flow break, used for stopping on errors
MsgBox, Something Went Wrong - Message box to describe error or completion.

FLEX PRO CONCEPT (PSEUDO):

Loop 4
{
Click window in safe place
click offline
sleep
click window in safe place

; ";" = Comment line. You only need to give up all of the down or all of the across
; questions.

click question one
Sleep
click unlock give up spot 1
sleep
check for unlock window
if window
click unlock spot
sleep
click question 1
click unlock give up spot 2
sleep
check for unlock window
if window
click unlock spot

; Question 1 give ups
click question 1
sleep
click give up spot 1
sleep
click question 1
sleep
click give up spot 2
send TAB
; repeat give ups for all 5 question spots. Hint click the second line of the question,
; even if it doesn't have a second line. This prevents problems with longer hint boxes
; from the previous question. The pause has to be longer on the first click of each new
; question I used 1.8 seconds.
sleep
click online
double click the magnifying glass clicker script.
; This will run better separated from the main program. This is my brute force method.
; You have to play the games and build up a collection of the magnifying glass spots.
sleep (LONG)
; Has to wait for the mag script, this pause should be long, I used 40 seconds.
check pixel color for play again box
if color is not equal goto exit
click play again
sleep
click play new game
sleep
}
Exit:
Check pixel color for captcha window
if pixel color matches
display successful message
else
display unsuccessful message

Thomas Edison

Last edited by precisewitem on Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
precisewitem
HG Master

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject: I've bypassed the captchas Reply with quote

I've found an exploit now that allows you to bypass the captchas and run a fully automated script. I'm not sure, but I believe it bypasses the daily ticket limit and the game ticket caps as well.

Thomas Edison
precisewitem
HG Master

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, still getting daily caps sometimes, not all the time though. Does not give you credit for games you have already completed so it does not bypass game ticket caps either.

Thomas Edison
Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

precisewitem wrote:
Nope, still getting daily caps sometimes, not all the time though. Does not give you credit for games you have already completed so it does not bypass game ticket caps either.

Probably watching your IP?
precisewitem
HG Master

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:48 am    Post subject: IP Reply with quote

They have been tracking people by their orders, not by their IP, but it is posible that MS would track my IP. The ticket caps apply to everyone, not just me though.

I figured out 2 ways around the captchas. One simply plays not signed in, signs in for the points, and signs back out to play another four rounds. When done his way, no captcha appears. The only problem is that you do not get credit for games you have already completed with this method. Since the game is loaded randomly out of 350 possible, there are a lot of repeat puzzels that are completed with this method and it is slow.

The other uses a site called captchakiller, it uploads images to tinypic and sends them to captcakiller for decoding. The results are returned in plain text, which is copied to the captcha. If you load the game window in a tab instead of a new window, this method bypasses the daily ticket caps as well.

Thomas Edison
precisewitem
HG Master

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone know how to read Hex well enough to decipher some code segments for me? I took assembler in my grad classes, but I never really got into it as I hate trying to read hex dumps. I can post some code for you if there is anyone here who is capable.

Thomas Edison
precisewitem
HG Master

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of my methods have been patched again, I still have some things working and some new ideas. It appears as though someone is actively updating / changing certain things. A buddy of mine has found a way to edit the cookie file using a firefox extension to change the number of tickets shown on the page. What this does is allows you to show a different number, but not save the tickets to the account. Until we can crack the encryption on the tickets this is basically useless.

Thomas Edison
precisewitem
HG Master

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Made a new script for Crosswire that completes the games 100%. I'm addicted to this ahk program now.

Thomas Edison
LuckyLouie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, i've been writting scipts too for about a month. trying hard as hell to bypass them captchas. havnet gotten anywhere. I have, however, manage to make them loop, but you have to manually enter the captchas. Mind sharing some ideas?
precisewitem
HG Master

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only way that I have found to bypass the captchas is to have it play 4 rounds not signed in, sign in, sign out, and continue. There are other things you can do to make the captcha disappear, it will even let you keep playing, but when you finish the next game it throws connection error. The only real way I could see to bypass the captcha would be to spoof the session id / token. I don't see any point in trying to break encryption just to bypass captchas. If someone can crack the encryption, it would be possible to make a packet spoofer like the original cl nuke bot.

Thomas Edison
Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are all over their flaws! Smile
sunshines

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow this is amazing stuff
Semi Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice entry.
That site is amazing for reviews.
this is amazing stuff Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Anything goes All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: