FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

April 2007 Comment Contest

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:20 am    Post subject: April 2007 Comment Contest Reply with quote

Hacked Gadgets will be giving away a $50 gift certificate to ThinkGeek to a lucky reader.
http://hackedgadgets.com/2007/04/07/hacked-gadgets-april-comment-contest/

How do I enter?
Just successfully leave a comment on any article on the main Hacked Gadgets site. Sorry comments in the forum do not count in this contest. Please note that there is automatic spam filtering and manual comment moderation in place. This system has a low false positive rate but please be aware that only comments that are listed will be entered into the contest.

How many times can I enter?
You can enter as many times as you want. Every comment that is left will increase your odds of winning. Be aware that the normal level of comment moderation will be used so if 50 articles are commented on with a "Nice Project" comment they will probably all be removed.

Prize draw date
The prize winner will be selected on May 1, 2007 at random from the valid comments that have been submitted between April 7, 2007 and April 30, 2007. The winner will be identified by their email address (don't worry it won't be published), the email address used will also be used to notify the winner. The winner will be announced in this thread.

Other contest notes
This contest will be enforced to ensure it is fair for all who enter, Hacked Gadgets reserves the right to enforce the fairness of this contest by any means necessary.

Nginuity
HG Ruler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do previous winners get a chance to win? Very Happy It wont break my heart if we can't, but I always follow the articles all of the time anyway, and I am going to participate anyway, so it is worth asking Very Happy
Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nginuity wrote:
Do previous winners get a chance to win? Very Happy It wont break my heart if we can't, but I always follow the articles all of the time anyway, and I am going to participate anyway, so it is worth asking Very Happy

You bet. Smile
LiesOfXIII
HG Supreme

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

/me crosses fingers
was H2SO4.
Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Winner announced, thanks to everyone for participating.
http://hackedgadgets.com/2007/05/01/april-comment-contest-winner/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Contests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: