FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

May we request some help?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cowboy mark

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:03 am    Post subject: May we request some help? Reply with quote

Good day to all the Geniuses of Hacked Gadgets! Hi I'm mark from the Philipines. Me and my friends are doing our thesis, we've planned of doing a keyboard glove, but unfortunately we found out that someone in the United States brought it to reality. We just want to ask if its possible that we integrate the keyboard glove and the glove mouse into one? Or do we need to get in touch first with the inventors of both projects because both are patented? Hope someone would read this article. Thanks and have a great day!!!

Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mark,

Have a look at there for some ideas
http://hackedgadgets.com/2006/05/19/top-5-diy-glove-keyboards/

If you are not planning to produce them and sell them I wouldn't worry about them being patented. I am no patent expert but that is the way I look at it.

Keep us informed of the progress, it sounds interesting. Smile

If you want to also incorporate mouse control you could look into using the Wii Remote (or build a similar technology) to handle this task. You could probably make a driver that knows if you want to control the mouse or type by hand orientation. For example only activate the mouse activity if the hands are pointing forward (towards the screen), otherwise it is in typing mode...

http://hackawii.com/category/wiimote-hack/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Other All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: