FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

Eicon Diva 2420/2430 Hacking

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gr3nade
HG Junior

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:50 am    Post subject: Eicon Diva 2420/2430 Hacking Reply with quote

Hey guys, I have this ADSL router:
http://www.eicon.com/worldwide/products/DSL/Diva_2430.htm

This router does not have port mapping (NAT) which makes it impossible to run a server (or even a webpage with a webcam). Well, I think it _has_ this function, but it's set to off.

Is there a way to hack this? This router has telnet access for Eicon Certified Technicians but it has a password (which I can't crack, not even with bruteforce telnet tools).

I've been looking for ages for a way around this.. I really don't want to buy a new router..

Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: Eicon Diva 2420/2430 Hacking Reply with quote

gr3nade wrote:
Hey guys, I have this ADSL router:
http://www.eicon.com/worldwide/products/DSL/Diva_2430.htm

This router does not have port mapping (NAT) which makes it impossible to run a server (or even a webpage with a webcam). Well, I think it _has_ this function, but it's set to off.

Is there a way to hack this? This router has telnet access for Eicon Certified Technicians but it has a password (which I can't crack, not even with bruteforce telnet tools).

I've been looking for ages for a way around this.. I really don't want to buy a new router..

Hey gr3nade,

I haven't heard of many routers getting custom features added by the hacker community other than the Linksys WRT54 line. It could have some options that are turned off or it may just have firmware on the unit that does not allow port forwarding.

Can you get into any of the security settings? I wonder if there is something like a DMZ IP address that can be set that dumps all unknown traffic to a specific IP.
gr3nade
HG Junior

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

already found a solution.. some guy messed with the firmware... woohoo NAT settings for all Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Other All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: