FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

Underbed Lift Will Hide Your Plasma Under Your Bed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:49 am    Post subject: Underbed Lift Will Hide Your Plasma Under Your Bed Reply with quote

"The Underbed Lift, from MK1 Studios has been around for a few years. But in light of recent plasma screen hiding systems, we figured we’d bring you info about yet another alternative. Now, we’re not sure why you’d want to be stashing your brand new 50 inch plasma anywhere, but if, say, the wife really doesn’t want it on her walls, then maybe she won’t object to having it stored under her bead. Yeah, so when you want to watch the game, late at night, from the comfort of your bed, you need only to press a button, and the Underbed Lift mechanically pulls the screen out from under the bed, and raises it up to optimal viewing height."

http://www.ohgizmo.com/2007/02/02/underbed-lift-will-hide-your-plasma-under-your-bed/

Duran

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:52 am    Post subject: Re: Underbed Lift Will Hide Your Plasma Under Your Bed Reply with quote

Alan wrote:
"The Underbed Lift, from MK1 Studios has been around for a few years. But in light of recent plasma screen hiding systems, we figured we’d bring you info about yet another alternative. Now, we’re not sure why you’d want to be stashing your brand new 50 inch plasma anywhere, but if, say, the wife really doesn’t want it on her walls, then maybe she won’t object to having it stored under her bead. Yeah, so when you want to watch the game, late at night, from the comfort of your bed, you need only to press a button, and the Underbed Lift mechanically pulls the screen out from under the bed, and raises it up to optimal viewing height."

http://www.ohgizmo.com/2007/02/02/underbed-lift-will-hide-your-plasma-under-your-bed/

Duran

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:03 am    Post subject: Re: Underbed Lift Will Hide Your Plasma Under Your Bed Reply with quote

i need to know how much i'm looking at spending...
Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not real sure, I think it was a custom made project...
machinesmith

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Underbed Lift Will Hide Your Plasma Under Your Bed Reply with quote

Actually, they make these custom order, between $13K for a 40" to $17K if you have a 50":

http://www.mk1studio.com/www.mk1studio.com/Lift%20Information_files/MK1-PriceList.pdf
Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not cheap. But I guess if you are in the market for this price is probably not an issue.
Project_Nightmare
HG Master

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I get this, I probably will not sleep for days Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Other Hacks All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: