FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

o00000000000000000

View previous topic :: View next topic  
electronicdevices

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: o00000000000000000 Reply with quote

Hppppppppppp

Last edited by electronicdevices on Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

hackerexpert

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:04 am    Post subject: i received my skimmer Reply with quote

Just wanted to let you know guys,i bought from electronicdevices,i received in 2 shipments allok,no problems i had no problem installing the software and all is fine...only took me some time to undestand the software set up but theguy answer my questions and helped to do it...
so for all the post i read he is fine at least for me from all sellers he is ok at least is my experience just wanted to let know now IM OUT!!!of here..good luck to all..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Other Hacks All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: