FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

Converting a Broken Roland SPD-S into a MIDI controller

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Electronic Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dujat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:55 am    Post subject: Converting a Broken Roland SPD-S into a MIDI controller Reply with quote

Hey i had a Roland SPD-S and it broke (Internal Memory Damage), i have contacted music stores and the only way to get it fixed it to send it to Roland and this will cost as much as buying a new one, which is not really an option.

My plan would be to use the 9 drum triggers and bypass the brain of the SPD-S to make it into a simple MIDI controller for Ableton live.
I am not sure if i can use what i have already or will i need to buy new parts and how to make this.

here is a picture of the pads;

https://plus.google.com/photos/114236436243887775265/albums/posts/5834754836132476066

Any help is greatly appreciated thank you!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Electronic Help All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: