FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

RGD LEds and switching

View previous topic :: View next topic  
greenwom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: RGD LEds and switching Reply with quote

I've confused myself. wiring a LED isn't bad but trying to change colors with a selector switch is throwing me off.

First I guess I need to say project goals. 9 RGB leds, on/off switch, and rotary switch to switch all LEDs colors at once.

I only need 4 or 5 options for color. IE White, RED, BlUE, GREEN.

I believe I"d need a 3 pole rotary switch but can't find one to meet my needs. Hard and a switch to turn the whole thing off (easy part)

any suggestions on a rotary switch to use, or any kind of switch, even a set of dip switches?

I've been trying to draw a diagram so I can go shopping but it's hard to draw something for me without the parts. Any help would be great

Single pole diagram
http://www.flickr.com/photos/77599204@N02/7111519263/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> LED Projects All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: