FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

getting back into micro-controllers.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Microcontroller Resources
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greenwom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:04 pm    Post subject: getting back into micro-controllers. Reply with quote

I did some programming of MC in college and had to build projects to finish my degree. It
s been 7 years and I feel like I've forgotten everything. Now I have a need to build a simple controlled system with the added complexity of networking.

I've been researching this for a while through suppliers websites, forum posts and google searches. I've never had to deal with the networking aspect.

I'm looking for a mc that will do the basic functions of monitoring a number of switches and output simple messages. I want the output to be reported via email.

I'm willing to read through the docs just don't know what hardware to select.

So any suggestions on hardware would be appreciated. that would help me narrow it down.

the goal is to monitor fluid tank levels and email alerts on high levels.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Microcontroller Resources All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: