FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

Bought a Dell XPS 8100

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jsHoops
Semi Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:50 pm    Post subject: Bought a Dell XPS 8100 Reply with quote

Before you beat me away with a stick for not saving hundreds by just buying the hardware myself ..i have a question.

I have Win7, 6gigs of RAM, intel i5, GeForce 310

here's a link to the video card specs http://www.neoseeker.com/news/12424-geforce-310-quietly-launched/

The problem is, i didn't realize i would like gaming so much lol
Counter-strike runs fine but other games like Bad Company 2 run at 25-10 FPS at the absolute lowest settings and with tweaking the config files. Could i upgrade the video card and get a big enough boost in FPS for it to be worth it? or would i need end up needed to get the i7 and bigger power supply ect..?

jorgea

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:13 pm    Post subject: Power Supply Reply with quote

I think you ought to choose for the more power supply choice. www.hackedgadgets.com is a very useful site for advice
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Other All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: