FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

Hey from Maryland

View previous topic :: View next topic  
prowin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:40 am    Post subject: Hey from Maryland Reply with quote

Hey Guys, I've been lurking on the blog for a little over a year now, and I've decided to join in on the forums.

I'm a Sound Design student at Savannah College of Art and Design. I'm also very interested in mechanics, electronics, programming, and the list goes on.

I've been working on an LCD projector, (on hold at the moment).
I'm also designing a pneumatic assist system for nerf guns, to upgrade them to semi/full automatic.
I've also prototyped a guitar controller mod for the Korg Kaossilator.
And I'm designing (just in my head at the moment) a possible polyphonic analog synthesizer.
Most recently I've been looking into scanning laser microscopy. I own a laser scanner (galvonometer based, impulse buy on ebay a few years ago), and a fairly decent microscope, (from when I was homeschooled). I'm thinking of trying to combining them with a micro-controller to make a laser scanning microscope.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: