FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

CELL PHONE/DIGITAL CAMERA LCD need help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Electronic Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZZZZZZ

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: CELL PHONE/DIGITAL CAMERA LCD need help Reply with quote

I am working on a project were I would need a small camera and small screen to show live images. Almost like when you look at a camcorder screen before you hit record. It just shows exactly what the camera sees. I dont need to record. Can I take a part a cell phone or small digital camera, separate the peaces so the screen can be moved to say 2-12" from the camera. Or can I buy a small camera or cell phone and take apart and just use the screen and the camera. An example of what I am trying to do is say to hook the camera to a dogs color, and hold the screen in my hand. As we walk I would see what the dog sees. Any links or help is appreciated.

Nginuity
HG Ruler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would hack one of those one time use digital camcorders from CVS or Walgreens. They're like 25 bucks, and they already work.

You can actually make them so they aren't one time use as well Smile
ZZZZZZ

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a way I could seperate the camera and the LCD, hook the camera to the collar and hold the lcd up by me and see what he sees in real time. I have no desire to record or take pictures, just real time footage.
ZZZZZZ

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the one time use camera or camcorder, could I just changed the angle of the lcd or the lens 90 degress. Then walk around while the screen shows what the lens sees in real time with out recording?
onlinegadgeteer
Semi Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:54 am    Post subject: Electronic Help Reply with quote

I have a problem while using the bluetooth option of cell. When i can connect to other cell many its not connected.
babyfazt09

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems like there are lots of hackers here. I am not one of you. I'm not even that familiar in using some gadgets that are out in the market now.
LilGeorgiaC
Semi Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope it's ok if I ask my question here. I have been taking a look at a buying guide for camera phones but not yet fully convinced. So if anybody could share his or her wisdom with me about what cell phone with a camera is good right now, I would be more than thankful.
Dentsu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

op pretty much sum it up as to what i want to do so does anybody know the best and cheapest way to achieve this? i have check around but can not find a pcb board that would use lcd ribbon connection such as a nintendo ds screen.
tangaro

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also need a pretty good guide too. any ideas or recommendations?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Electronic Help All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: