FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

Hello from Australia

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tronixstuff

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:27 am    Post subject: Hello from Australia Reply with quote

Hi there

My name is John Boxall, and my interests are generally electronics and especially microcontrollers such as Arduino-based projects. In my spare time I write about such things and also create many tutorials on the subject. These are located at tronixstuff.wordpress.com. I look forward to discussions here, and don't be afraid to hit me up with any questions you might have about Arduino-based things.

Cheers
john

Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:26 am    Post subject: Re: Hello from Australia Reply with quote

tronixstuff wrote:
Hi there

My name is John Boxall, and my interests are generally electronics and especially microcontrollers such as Arduino-based projects. In my spare time I write about such things and also create many tutorials on the subject. These are located at tronixstuff.wordpress.com. I look forward to discussions here, and don't be afraid to hit me up with any questions you might have about Arduino-based things.

Cheers
john

Hi John, Welcome. Cool

Good to have an Arduino expert on board!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: