FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

Bluetooth project... could use some feedback...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Electronic Resources
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wizzdome

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:11 am    Post subject: Bluetooth project... could use some feedback... Reply with quote

Ok first I will explain what I have done then explain what i need help with. If you have any ideas I would appreciate the feedback!!!

Now I bough a cheap little stereo bluetooth set from bestbuy for $60 sounds pretty good as long as you keep the volume down a notch and the over the ear headphones were uncomfortable. First thought was earbuds would be more practical being that i listen to music at work from my phone with it... I had a pair of Koss headphones that are the ones that go in your ear like an earplug and have excellent sound.... Ok so i cut them to to fit from the headphones hanging on my neck to my ears... then my mic went out on me and i replaced it... I then decided that the headphones hanging on my neck was not practical though the sound was great... I took them off of the headset removed the speakers which were cut out of the equation with the headphones... Having mic issues again but think i just need a better bit of wire to run to it...while removing the speakers i decided to make a pendant out of it and glue the two sides together... i think it looks rather nice this way i took a small piece of rope and put a hook at the end of it so it can be put on and taken off of a necklace easily... My beaded necklace broke...it was my bluetooths fault so i put the beads on my headphone wires to give it a cool look...

Here is my issues... The mic sounds crappy think i need better wire to solder to it... power is becoming a major issue the battery before could run a full 12 hour shift including to work and home again... Now I am lucky to get 4 hours out of it though after charging for 2 hours seems to still run fine... I would really like to get back the 8 hours i lost but i figure the earbuds are the cause of the battery drain as they do have a much better sound to them... Any suggestions would be helpfull if you need any more info let me know...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Electronic Resources All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: