FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

Hello, I am Mojo

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mojobojo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:30 pm    Post subject: Hello, I am Mojo Reply with quote

Hey, new here. I have experience in C#, C++, and a bit of assembly. I am going to college for computer programming and electrical engineering. Right now I am in my second semester as a freshman so haven't gotten to the good stuff yet. My main goal is to learn how to hack a gadget through something like its NAND or EEPROM. I am pretty novice on the subject but I joined in hopes that the people that know what they are doing here can lead me in the right direction and maybe provide some links.

Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: Hello, I am Mojo Reply with quote

mojobojo wrote:
Hey, new here. I have experience in C#, C++, and a bit of assembly. I am going to college for computer programming and electrical engineering. Right now I am in my second semester as a freshman so haven't gotten to the good stuff yet. My main goal is to learn how to hack a gadget through something like its NAND or EEPROM. I am pretty novice on the subject but I joined in hopes that the people that know what they are doing here can lead me in the right direction and maybe provide some links.

Hi Mojo,

Great to have you here. I am looking forward to seeing some of your hacks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: