FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

PIC controlling LEDs accoring to microphone input

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Microcontroller Resources
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vurk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:30 pm    Post subject: PIC controlling LEDs accoring to microphone input Reply with quote

Hi all,
I'm looking to program a pic to take input from a microphone and light up LEDs according to the sound intensity. I dont have qualms about the programming portion - just the hardware. How would you go about attaching a microphone to the pic? Ive seen pictures with just mic jacks soldered onto their project boards.. how does that work?

Thanks,
D

Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: PIC controlling LEDs accoring to microphone input Reply with quote

vurk wrote:
Hi all,
I'm looking to program a pic to take input from a microphone and light up LEDs according to the sound intensity. I dont have qualms about the programming portion - just the hardware. How would you go about attaching a microphone to the pic? Ive seen pictures with just mic jacks soldered onto their project boards.. how does that work?

Thanks,
D

Here is a circuit that should work for you.
http://www.diylife.com/2008/05/16/record-audio-with-the-msp430-microcontroller-pt-2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Microcontroller Resources All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: