FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

Aire Jones

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Electronic Resources
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JonesCAM

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:09 pm    Post subject: Aire Jones Reply with quote

Dear Editor,

My name is Michael Jones. I'm the inventor and President of JonesCAM micro-video products. www.JonesCAM.tv Our systems are used by extreme sports pro's and ameateurs, TV and movie producers and Fortune 100 companies for special their applications and missions. An example of mission critical recording use are the UAV flight test by Rockwell Collins and the lunar module development by NASA. Over the years we've discussed a special camera system for the wakeboard and water ski markets which are exploding worldwide. When the economy started going backwards the sales of new wake boats declined dramatically but, boat owners accessories and gadget sales stayed steady. Our new "Aire Jones" wake and ski boat pylon camera system more than a gadget, it's a multi-functional solution that for sure will be a winner in the marine and wakeboarding accessories markets. Because the patents pending design is made to attach to almost any pylon used by boat manufactures, their overwhelming positive response told us we were headed in the right direction. Two of the top five boat builders asked for an exclusive, three accessories distributors did the same. Needless to say, we passed for all the right reasons.

The same self powered MPEG2 and MPEG4 solid state recorder we sell to the above mentioned clients for their mission critical use, is used for this uniquely designed answer to the question, how do I record my killer tricks or pulls behind my boat? Aire Jones is the answer. As a special incentive, for the month of June, buyers can when purchased directly from JonesCAM, recieve a second harnessed JonesCAM 560 LOR camera and microphone for their helmet camera adventures at no extra cost. That is a savings of $225.00. Wake board in the morning when the water is like glass using the Aire Jones set-up, then hop on your MX bike, quad, mountain bike, etc. that afternoon with the JonesCAM helmet camera set-up and same JC-2 PVR from their boat and they have the most versatile POV package available. The suggested retail price for the Aire Jones recording system is $1250.

Please add our product and photo supplied to your website ASAP. The readers will have the opportunity to capitalize on the introductory pricing and capture their experiences with a truly professionally designed solution.

Thank you,

Michael Jones
President
JonesCAM

www.JonesCAM.tv

(518) 746-5802

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Electronic Resources All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: