FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

NEED HELP ON A MAX522 DIGITAL TO ANALOG CONVERTER

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Microcontroller Resources
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JERRY47

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:04 pm    Post subject: NEED HELP ON A MAX522 DIGITAL TO ANALOG CONVERTER Reply with quote

Cool HI I HAVE A MAX522 DAC I WOULD LIKE TO FIND SOME BASIC STAMP2 CODE TO PROGRAM IT WITH ,I AM TRYING TO MAKE THE DAC OUTPUT A RAMP VOLTAGE , I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW TO PROGRAM IT ,MAYBE JUST SOME EXAMPLE CODE USING A BS2 COULD HELP ME AS WELL ,REALLY IN THE DARK ON THIS ONE

Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: NEED HELP ON A MAX522 DIGITAL TO ANALOG CONVERTER Reply with quote

JERRY47 wrote:
Cool HI I HAVE A MAX522 DAC I WOULD LIKE TO FIND SOME BASIC STAMP2 CODE TO PROGRAM IT WITH ,I AM TRYING TO MAKE THE DAC OUTPUT A RAMP VOLTAGE , I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW TO PROGRAM IT ,MAYBE JUST SOME EXAMPLE CODE USING A BS2 COULD HELP ME AS WELL ,REALLY IN THE DARK ON THIS ONE

Hi Jerry,

I can't help with that since I have never used that device before. This forum will be able to help you out though.
http://forums.parallax.com/forums/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Microcontroller Resources All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: