FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

help wiring light bulbs to a circuit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Electronic Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:45 am    Post subject: help wiring light bulbs to a circuit Reply with quote

hello, I'm a complete electronics novice...
my question is, how do you wire regular light bulbs to a circuit? do you need special light bulb holders/mounters to do this? if you do, what do they look like and where can i buy them? thanks for your help
________
weed vaporizer

Last edited by cyn on Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: help wiring light bulbs to a circuit Reply with quote

cyn wrote:
hello, I'm a complete electronics novice...
my question is, how do you wire regular light bulbs to a circuit? do you need special light bulb holders/mounters to do this? if you do, what do they look like and where can i buy them? thanks for your help

When you say regular, do you mean the type used in your house? You can get those sockets at any home center (like Home Depot).
Ecruteak768

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a novice also in that work but I do have an tutor or an expert that is my teacher now maybe he can help you but the problem is he's on vacation now.,

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Electronic Help All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: