Joined: 20 Oct 2008
Location: Tianjin, China
|Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:04 am Post subject: How to survive under the crisis?
|As we all know that the great American financial crisis has led the free market system go to stagnant,and the economy has built up too many imbalancesóconsumer debt, overextended construction, impaired capital of banks,etc.Inevitably,the IC industry has also been affected in this worldwide storm. Now, all of us have to face a grim reality - the sharply rised unemployment.
Many people lost their jobs during this global crisis,anyway ,don't forget ,God closed a door and will open another window for you.How to survive in this global crisis? The only question is looking for your business/career opportunity? So have you thought of developing your business in China? If yes, we can help you realize your objective and maybe you will have interest to our BICDS.
We,BICDS (Binhai Integrated Circuit Design service center), are a newly established incubator for the IC design companies in Binhai New Area of China.
BICDS relying on the financial support from the government to offer powerful support to the development of the IC design companies in Binhai New Area. To give you the most important point of BICDS in the shortest time, I'd like to summarize our services into two parts:
First: Help IC design companies to cut cost
1. Offering house renting allowance. Our offices includes all the basic facilities for you to run your business here, you could just imagine it that as long as you and your colleagues come, you could start to work at once. Everything is prepared already!
2. Research and Development allowance: renting EDA software (CADENCE、SYNOPSYS) for companies to use (with a 50% allowance), MPW project allowance, as well as other allowance.
3. Value-added tax allowance: 100% allowance for your value-added tax.
4. Alowance for companies going to be publicly listed.
PS, after our initial calculation, ordinarily an IC company could get 20 million RMB allowance from BICDS within 3 years.
Second: Help IC design companies on marketing and business development
1. Extensive local market: Binhai New Area is going to be the third economic pole of China and the center of Northern China. And known as the City of Mobile in China, TEDA's prosperous electronic communication industry offers a great local market.
2. BICDS offers professional marketing team to develop the international IC industry market for its members for free.
You see, these are the two main points which made BICDS different from all other IC parks in China.For any questions, please feel free to contact me directly! Thanks!
you can directly contact our project manager:Sherry Sha
Binhai Integrated Circuit Design Service Center is a non-profit organization providing one-stop solutions (from technical support, financial allowance to business development services) to integrated circuit design companies.