FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

Does the financial crisis affect the IC design companies in

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> New Projects Currently Being Developed
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jasonwu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject: Does the financial crisis affect the IC design companies in Reply with quote

Hello, everyone! The financial crisis has great effect on many countries. And many people lost their jobs. I want to know how the financial crisis affects the world economy, especially IC design industry, which is related with my work. I want to do some analysis on this aspect. How about the situation in your country?

Hope to have your response! Thanks.
Binhai Integrated Circuit Design Service Center is a non-profit organization providing one-stop solutions (from technical support, financial allowance to business development services) to integrated circuit design companies.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> New Projects Currently Being Developed All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: