Joined: 12 Jul 2006
|Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:40 am Post subject: Simplescope-simple solution for signal sampling&visualiz
Simplescope is a simple solution for data acquiring, signal visualizing and analysis.
It is build up from three components:
- SISAN – Windows application capable to control Simple Sampler hardware, acquire sampling data, store sampling data to a file, and visualize logical signals reading data either from a file or directly from the sampler. SISAN provides basic facilities for timeline navigation, beam and surface look customization.
SISAN can be used as a standalone application for visualizing traces generated by other means.
- SISAM1 – a COM interface to SISAM
- SISAM – PIC-based dual channel sampler, provides the following capabilities:
- Sampling single channel - RB5 up to 500 ksps (kilo sample per sec)
- Sampling dual channel RB5, RB4 up to 200 ksps per each channel
- Limited buffered sampling sole channel @ 5 Msps (1920 samples via internal buffer)
- Measuring pulse timing on RC5 up to 12 kHz average,
- drive (trigger) output pins right before (0.8us) sampling started
- drive (trigger) output pins immediately and/or in a sequence (20 us per data byte)
(two sequential commands Oxx;Oxx have interval approx 440 us - 436.6 + delay on PC USART)