FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

hello everyone

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zilturo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:24 am    Post subject: hello everyone Reply with quote

hi all , found this forum by chance when browsing through the internet.

i'm 25 and have always been looking up on ways to improve the way of living through the uses of electronic . There has been some amazing project being develop here and i hope that i might get some help on the project that i am working on right now.

been working on a bluetooth item locator which is mainly for my dad ( haha ) . he has always been careless with his personally item like wallet so i thought i might as well created something for him .

What i had in mind is a bluetooth tag which can be paste on the wallet and the programwhich will be in the handphone . it will be sending out signal constantly to the tag and if the tag get out of range , it will give a little beep.

for the program wise there is no problem . i almost completed the program . but since i am only IT trained and not eletronic trained, may i check how do i convert the computer signal to electrical signal to input to the tag ??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: