FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

Sixerdoodle Electronics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> List Your Site Here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sixerdoodle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:23 am    Post subject: Sixerdoodle Electronics Reply with quote

http://www.JenRathbun.com/Electronics/

hosting off my wife's web site right now. Hopefully after awhile I'll be able to afford my own site. Smile

Trying to focus on projects / hacks that help improve / make things better / easier.

For example, two cat projects. One, the automatic cat faucet came about because my cats (and it appears everyone else's cats too) like to drink running water out of the faucet. Great expect they're always bugging me to turn the water on, then I forget to turn the water off until hours later. So... Automatic Cat Faucet so they can turn the water on/off themselves!

Older project is cat/pet infinite water bowl. I was always forgetting to fill the water bowl (maybe that's why they learned to drink from the faucet!) so built the Infinite Water project to automatically keep the bowl full of water. Only flooded the house once during development!!

Finally, a little more electrifying project, the AVR Power Switch. Started with wanting closet lights that automatically turned on and off, but the normal mechanical in-the-door-frame switches require a big honking hole and if they're the plunger type, really only work on one side of the door frame Sad so, wanted a reed-relay control door switch. Had tried X-10 stuff, but always had problems with reliability. So, built the AVR Power Switch. Simple transformerless power supply, ATTiny26L, and triac all stuffed into the existing light switch wall box. Interesting project. Learned all about transformerless power supplies and isolation transformers!!

djahna

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you're into spy gadgets, you'll dig this site - http://www.video-surveillance-guide.com Cool
________
make a vaporizer

Last edited by djahna on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on the projects!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> List Your Site Here All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: