FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

100 Best DIY Sites on the Web

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:58 pm    Post subject: 100 Best DIY Sites on the Web Reply with quote

http://www.businesscreditcards.com/bootstrapper/100-best-diy-sites-on-the-web/

Tech

Find everything you want to know about hacking gadgets, electronics, and more from these sites.

39. Makezine: Learn how to make your own fun electronic and tech toys with this site.
40. Freedom to Tinker: Check out this site to learn how to modify and repair tech devices.
41. Hack This Site!: Test your hacking skills on the challenges presented in this site.
42. Popular Mechanics: This online magazine offers information on everything from green living to buying a car.
43. I-Hacked: Find new and exciting ways to make technology work for you with I-Hacked.
44. Gadget Hacks: Check out this site to get connected with all sorts of sites that offer hacking projects.
45. Layada: Visit this site to find all sorts of fun tech hacks.
46. Console Hacks: This site lists some of the best published hacks for consoles.
47. Hacked Gadgets: Visit Hacked Gadgets to learn how to get more out of your gadgets.
48. Inventgeek: This site celebrates reinvention, offering loads of fun and useful DIY projects.
49. DIY:Happy: Hack gadgets, software and more with DIY:happy’s guides.
50. Wired How-To Wiki: On this collaborative site, you’ll find tech projects, hacks, tricks, and tips.
51. Hack a Day: This site features a new hack every day.
52. MakeUseOf: Check out web apps, tools, and more on this DIY site.
53. DIY Live: Learn how to create and do things with technology using DIY Live.
54. Hack N Mod: Take on these awesome hacks, mods, and projects.
55. Zedomax: Find super-cool DIYs, hacks, and more on Zedomax.

Project_Nightmare
HG Master

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd consider this site higher on the list since the articles are interesting and I look at this site everyday for the newest tech information Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Anything goes All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: