FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

Chassis Mount LED's

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nginuity
HG Ruler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Chassis Mount LED's Reply with quote

Hello everyone, I am looking for a supplier for chassis mount LED's for a project. It will need to be dependable, since I will be reordering indefinitely.

The ones I need will need to have snap in holders to secure them to a hole in a peice of sheet metal, and wires around a foot in length, terminated by header sockets for + and -. Does anyone know who sells these? They come on all computers for the most part, I have just been looking in the wrong places for a supplier.

Any help is appreciated

-Eric

Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have a look at Mouser and Digikey.
Nginuity
HG Ruler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I did, but the problem is, I don't really know what to actually look for. Since it is not something I am normally familiar with ordering, I don't really know what to actually look for. And since Mouser and Digikey really dont use pictures when it comes to that stuff, I really can't shop by sight.

Now that I look on Mouser, It is showing me a ton of "Panel Mount" stuff. I guess I wasn't holding my head right or something.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> LED Projects All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: