FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

Arduino Interrupts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Microcontroller Resources
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Arduino Interrupts Reply with quote

uC Hobby has an article about interrupts on the Arduino microcontroller.

http://www.uchobby.com/index.php/2007/11/24/arduino-interrupts/

"Often when working on microcontroller projects you need a background function to run at regular intervals. This is often done by setting up a hardware timer to generate an interrupt. The interrupt triggers an Interrupt Service Routine (ISR) to handle the periodic interrupt. In this article I describe setting up the 8-Bit Timer2 to generate interrupts on an Arduino ATMega168. I walk through steps required for setup and inside the ISR function.

If you are following the Arduino sound articles this one will be important to read as well. Future articles will make use of this timer feature to control frequency generation. In fact, I started to do this article as another installment on the sound project but decided it would be best to cover timer interrupts separately."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Microcontroller Resources All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: