FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

The Green Ghost

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: The Green Ghost Reply with quote

"The next big project. I'm calling it The Green Ghost cause I can't think of anything cooler.

Ok, I know you guys are starting to think I don't have a real job but I do. I'm just getting really good at managing my time for my hobbies.

I just built my new rig (to test of course). I did this to make sure everything worked before painting. Something tells me TigerDirect frowns upon returns covered in seven coats of paint from Auto Zone.

Everything does work. So that means we start tomorrow. Here are all the before pics. Oh yeah, here are the specs of my new rig for all the hardcore hardware guys:

* Pentium D 930 3.0 Ghz
* Shuttle SS30G2 Socket 775 Barebone
* Logitech diNovo Edge Keyboard
* EVGA GeForce 7600 GS
* Corsair CMSS1G-533 1GB PC4200
* Logitech LX5 Cordless Optical Mouse
* Ultimate Speaker Sicuro 2.1 RW-360XL Green
* Maxtor 80GB Serial ATA HD"

http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6055

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Case Mods All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: