FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

Forum moderators

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Rules and Forum News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Forum moderators Reply with quote

Spam, spam, spam... The volume isn't huge but it is quite consistent.

I have had a few people offer to be a moderator in the past. Back then there was little need for it but I am starting to reconsider the need. Smile

If you would like to help out by blasting the occasional spam post you can PM me letting me know you are interested. Also indicate if you would like total forum moderation ability or just a section.

Of course I would not expect you to log in any more often that you currently do, you will just have the ability to kill posts that don't belong (among other abilities).

Thanks,

Alan

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Rules and Forum News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum