FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

Power Board 3000 Control Deck - almost done

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> New Projects Currently Being Developed
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MS-DOS
Semi Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:38 am    Post subject: Power Board 3000 Control Deck - almost done Reply with quote

Hello, I'm brand new here, so.. yeah. hi.

Anyway I've been working on a simple simple prodject for a little bit now... It's a.. well I do not know how to describe it. It helps me test circuts I make without the risk of ruining the circuts. It also provides a volt-o-meter and more buttons and swiches than you can throw a swich at.... to help explain what this is I made a video on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRj2Acbovms

Tell me what you think...

I know this isn't a hack, but more of a homebrew, but I still want to share it... Smile

Alan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Top marks for the mad scientist look Smile

What kind of projects are you planning to build with it?
MS-DOS
Semi Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh... The first thing I did was a very simple test. A blink circuit with a 555 timer chip and 2 red LEDs... ya know and thers the capacitor and about 4 resistors... I wrote out schematics, i'll scan it up and post it..

im currently testing out my robot beetle on it as well. I'll take pictures of that too.

EDIT: By the way, not to be selfish or anything... when will my project be put up? It's been a few days.. or perhaps your busy! Sorry teenagers don't have patience.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> New Projects Currently Being Developed All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: