FAQFAQ   GalleryGallery   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   Forum RSS Feed   Hacked Gadgets Main Site 

SCAMMERS LIST OF PEOPLE SELLING SKIMMERS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
scorpio76

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:33 am    Post subject: SCAMMERS LIST OF PEOPLE SELLING SKIMMERS Reply with quote

Hello guys i been in this forum long enoguht to know who is a scammer here i give yu a list of people thta have try to scammed me and their freinds pretending to be buyers:

DRON--SCAMMER
CASH007-SCAMMER
EAGLES GUY-SCAMMER
SHADOW123 SAME OERSON AS DRON AND CASH007=SCAMMERS
I GOT THE PROVE YU CAN EMAIL ME PRIVATELLY AND I WILLSHOW YU THE EMAIL HE SENT ME RECOGNIZING HE IS A SCAMMER AND WHEN I TOLD HIM AND BOUGHT FROM SOMEONE ELSE HE SAID HE WANTED ME TO GET CAUGHT I CNA SHOW YU THE EMAIL SAME AS HE IS PSTING HERE IF YU DONT BELIVE ME...DO NOT TRUST THESE LOSER BASTARDS THEY DONT HAVE ANITHING..DO NOT SEND $$ TO THEM DONT BE STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EMAIL ME PRIVATELY I WILL SHOW YU PROVE WITH IP IS THE SAME PERSON ALL THE TIME.... Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hacked Gadgets Forum Index -> Other Hacks All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: